- Our rear racks feature chamfered edges to be gentle on your luggage straps.
- Made of 5mm thick aluminum – Outback Motortek rear luggage racks function when it comes to tying small luggage on the back of the bike.
- Design – Multiple and nicely spread out mounting/attaching holes. We focus on functionality before design, thus our rear luggage racks are generously sized to securely keep your luggage at its place. Guaranteed to work the best of all out there!
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it’s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Honda CB500X – Rear Rack
Outback Motortek designed a rear luggage rack for the Honda CB500x that is very functional. We’ve added holes that are large enough for technically any tie down straps or bungee cord to help you secure a bag, tent etc. on it.
The bonus is the laser cut holes that allow you to directly mount RotoPax fuel or water cans without any modification.
We do not recommend mounting top cases on our rear racks. Maximum total weight is 8kg/18lbs. Pay attention to the load distribution and frequently inspect the rack, its mounting system and hardware.
Ships from Ontario, Canada
Delivery via Canada Post
2013 – 2022